Cat: A Blog of Disasters

Being the exploits and adventures of a cat about town

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Crazy Tuesday

Today has been crazy. In fact, I spent almost all of the day sleeping under the bed of the people who live with me. I've found that it's the best place to go if there's even the remotest possibility that they'll want to scruff me and feed me pills or stuff me in my carry case.

It's been quiet here. The man went out for a sizable chunk of the day, and the woman has been working. Even if I wanted some attention, I've got to work so hard for it that it barely seems worth it. I'm not really into hard work.

I've sort of forgiven the people for the pills. To be honest, they haven't really made a grab for me for quite a few hours. Last night I even went to bed with them. Y'know, just chilled on the bed, purring happily.

Problem is, they take up so much room that it's quite a struggle for me to get comfortable. I fear getting kicked with every twitch or spasm, and I daren't stay long enough for them to start snoring. So I gave them a little time with me, then left them wanting more. Isn't that the secret to all good things?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home