Cat: A Blog of Disasters

Being the exploits and adventures of a cat about town

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Telepathic blogging

Cats have all sorts of mystical and magical powers, you know. One of them is telepathic blogging. By the time you read this, dear friend, I will be well and truly caged up with no access to a computer terminal for several of your human days. Woe, verily, is me.

Well, they've done it, those bastards. They boxed me up and took me away. Fair play to them, though, the technique they used to get me in that damn cat carrier was pretty bloody inventive. I'd've been proud of it myself.

But the truth is that I can't complain too much. The looky-after lady is very nice, and she has sheep grazing just outside my pen so I can watch them, like fluffy white clouds on little sticks. She borrows them from a neighbour to cut her grass.

They must've been on their lunch break when we arrived because there wasn't much chewing being done. Just a whole lot of taking of dumps. And staring at yours truly. I know I'm pretty and all, but get your beady eyes off me you woolly herbivorous melonfarmers. There's often pheasants come along too. It's pretty here... I find myself dreaming of eating lamb and chasing coloured birds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home