Cat: A Blog of Disasters

Being the exploits and adventures of a cat about town

Friday, August 17, 2007

Star of the printed page, just like I told you!

Man, is there any lazier blogger in the world than me? Probably not, but what the hell -- I'm a cat, for crying out loud. And in the summertime I like to sleep.

Anyway, a couple of days ago, a ring on the doorbell came. It was a courier bringing copies of the book I'm in. Here, for your viewing pleasure, are the pictures. The text is fun in places too!

Don't say I never give you anything.

Me undertaking a light lunch:




Me squinting:



My Italian uncle:

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Milla said...

Hooo la-la!
Can I have your autograph?

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Martha Elaine Belden said...

wow! what a famous kitty, you are!

i want an autograph, too!!

 
At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can haz paw-print now plz?

LOL

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Love the pix, Cat. Your uncle looks very dignified. Get your man and woman out here to SA to see what the cats do to wildlife out here!

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Gardenia said...

Cat, I just discovered this blog. Well, congrats - not many cats make it to magazine status. I would not be surprised to see you as a super model soon - perhaps even a hook up with Puss n Boots from Shrek?

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay ur back....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home