Cat: A Blog of Disasters

Being the exploits and adventures of a cat about town

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Idiots!

I heard the people talking about getting me a pet. What? A pet dog, of all things. Now what in the name of all that is holy would I want a pet dog for?! Am I gonna take it out walking when I go out of an evening? Oh, I think not. Idiots.

And look at this. It's a poem I found on Man's desk.


Eighteen hours a day he lies there,
barely makes a sound.
He makes up for it the other six --
you know that he's around.

He tells you when to feed him,
he tells you when to play,
and he makes it very obvious
when to stay away.

He's not all that high-maintenance
-- I have to grant him that --
but he's just great to have around,
that crazy puddy tat.


What the hell is that all about?! Idiots! I'm surrounded by idiots! HEEEEELLLPPPP!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Camie Vog said...

Dear Cat,
My name is Sully. I am a fat gray cat who lives with this owner woman, named Camie. I, too, sleep 18 hours a day. I do not like thunder storms. I do not like beef, ever. Chicken and fish only. I think for your upcoming birthday, that you should recieve a gel bed to sleep on, and a large bottle of liquid catnip spray for your scratching pole. I also recommend a crinkly candy wrapper to use as a bat and chase toy. That is all for now.
Meow,
Sully McBullers

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Sully, thanks for dropping by! I like beef, actually. And fish. Chicken a bit less so, but if it's the only thing on offer I can eat that too. I especially love frozen cod or hake that has been microwaved. When I hear that ping, watch me come running!

A gel bed, you say, huh? Sounds good, but won't I puncture it with my Wolverine-esque claws? I need to keep them long and sharp to keep the people who live with me at bay...

I do love catnip, though, so maybe I'll start leaving a few hints lying around. I'll print this out and casually drop it next to them while they have a coffee break. More likely a soccer break at the moment. (By the way, did you see my uncle over here. Scroll down to see him playing soccer with the telly? Crazy Italian cats!)

Well, thanks so much for stopping by. And a big miaow (or meow) to you, too.

Cat

 
At 10:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CAT!
Wake up, 'ol boy! Your postings are getting slim! Watch some Tom & Jerry, that should get you back in the mood.

Meow,
Sully McBullers

 
At 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sully, you're right. I've been a little slack, but there is something coming soon. I can't say it's going to be worth the wait, but it's coming. Thanks for the nudge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home