Cat: A Blog of Disasters

Being the exploits and adventures of a cat about town

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Gotcha, you buggers!

All last week, the woman had to get up earlier than usual and travel to London for work. And the man had to get up with her and drive her to the railway station each morning.

I noticed that they had set their alarms for 6.45am. Little did they know that the Cat Alarm® was set for a whole hour earlier... Ah, the fun I had seeing their little bloodshot eyes 60 minutes before they wanted to open them!

Today is Saturday. Nobody needed to leave the house today. I thought about waking them regardless. But then I decided it's better not to. After all what could be more annoying? I heard them talking about "why couldn't I have let them sleep during the week". I laughed so much I had to run to the litter box.

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger FOUR DINNERS said...

My cats are considering blogging but as there's 11 of them I'm unsure how to sort out pc usage. They seem upset that i want my share too!!

 
At 12:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

o cat u r devine!i do that 2 my da but he dun work no more so it is kinda a waste but i still thorws plastic spidars at him 2 watch him freek

 

Post a Comment

<< Home