Cat: A Blog of Disasters

Being the exploits and adventures of a cat about town

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

I’ll sleep it off...

I'm feeling a bit under the weather. It's been bloody hot round here lately, and while Man and Woman seem perfectly happy wandering around in just their underwear, they seem completely oblivious to the fact that I'm sitting here in a freakin' fur coat. Like, hello! You think you've got it bad?!

Anyway, to add salt to the wound, I've lost my voice. When I try to miaow all that comes out is a pitiful squeak. Its probably a bit of that bird from the other morning stuck in my craw. Maybe a claw in my craw. Or some of that spiky grass that I love so much. Mmmm... spiky grass.

And I've done a big throw-up today.

Oh well, I'm gonna go and curl up in Woman's wardrobe and sleep it off. I'm sure everything will look better in the morning. Thanks for listening.

3 Comments:

At 1:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cat,
I hope you are feeling much better. Sounds like that bird was infected with goo.
I tried taking my nap with the Girl person today... Didn't get much sleep due to some cat and mouse chase game on the tellie. She kept shouting "Down with the French!" whatever that means... She seemed pleased when the silly game was over...
Look forward to hearing from the wise Cat across the ocean.

ta ta
Sully McBullers

 
At 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sully, you could be right about the bird goo, but I suspect I also swallowed too much of my own fur when washing. I like to keep clean, and in these summer months I forget to spit afterwards.

Long story short: gutful of fur, and it's gotta come out.

That football stuff: what a racket they make. And the language. My god!

I'm spending a lot of time sleeping these days, but I'll be back with a new post soon.

 
At 3:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please give me some peace

Please don't chase me when i have dinner i don't care another time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home