Cat: A Blog of Disasters

Being the exploits and adventures of a cat about town

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

I had a dream

SleepyCat

I am a fearsome leopard and I fly through the air, leaping majestically from lush, luxuriant trees on to the unsuspecting prey below.

If the gods of anatomy could just see me mid-flight, they would congratulate themselves on the perfect, scythe-like killing machine I have become.

I am perfection, elongated in an exquisitely sweet moment of hunting prowess. I am a feline god.

Then Man comes along: "Psst, Red, come and see Cat!"
His voice is utterly disagreeable to me at this moment. I ignore him.

I close my eyes a bit harder, fall back to sleep, fall back to sleep... where was I? Yes, the jungle. I am about to hunt down a pesky young gazelle. I project my entire body forward, soaring through the...

FLASH!

What on earth was that? Are they exploiting my sleepiest, most vulnerable dreamlike state to take pictures of me?! In my bedroom? Where I come to play with my toys? Is there no respect for feline authority here?

Right, let me set my body clock... 3.30am... yeah, that should do it. See you in the morning, amigos.

3 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger * (asterisk) said...

Yo, Cat! (In that George Bush styley) Where you at? It's been a week since your last post. You're keeping us waiting here...

Comment 3 of 20

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger Tamarai said...

Aah yes. The great wild hunter. Then kitty woke up.

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And a rude awakening at that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home