Cat: A Blog of Disasters

Being the exploits and adventures of a cat about town

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Yaaaaaawwwwwwwn!

FANGS
I get very tired after having people stay at my house. The whole time they're here I have to sleep with one eye open, just in case they come too close and want to touch me or something. So when they leave, I have to catch up on my sleep.

Speaking of sleep, I have a new bed. I like to mix it up, keep it interesting, y'know. There's a pile of printouts on the floor near where the woman works. They make a comfy spot for me to curl up in.

Night night.

6 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just make tha feral a bed yeasterday he has beeninit ever since it isonly a box wi 2 blankets init but it is tall enough 2 keep put tha wind n rain so his happy

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Tamarai said...

What is it with you cats and lying on paper? Noodle, Lucifer and Tinkie do it. Mischa and Zak prefer the comfort of fluffy pillows.

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger mister anchovy said...

if I put one piece of paper on the floor, it will attract a cat. If we try to read a newspaper, it can attract two or three...

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger Suze said...

Does the cat also like to sit on your keyboard when you are trying to do some work?

Mine always rolls over on to the keyboard and pretends he isn't doing anything as he presses all the keys. LOL ^-^ (does that look like a cat?)

 
At 6:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DP: You're a nice guy. I like.

Tanya: We just love the Zen-ness of it all.

Mr Anchovy: Mmmm... anchovies. Where was I?

Suze: I occasionally like to type, such as now. Yes, I like pressing the keys, too.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Milla said...

Wonderful! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home